Saturday, October 21, 2006

"Are you OK???"

"Are You OK?" Yea. I'm sure you've heard that somewhere in your life. If not, you're just a freak. Nothing personal.

Y'know, there are always those people, the ones with the shifty eyes, they're just watching out for someone to screw up and hurt themselves. You might get hit by a car, and the driver runs out, and asks you "Are You OK??" The Agents of Redundancy.

Inside, you just wanna say, "Who the fcuk do you think I am? SUPERMAN?"

Yet you still respond, "Yea, I'm fine."
"Just a broken spinal cord, permanent brain damage, a ruptured spleen, but I'll make it out OK, just that, could you like, send me over to a hospital? You know, do a guy a favor."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog - gotta love the duckie.
There may be a copyright on that, though - check out ZeFrank.

I'm the first post-er. Guess who it is, punk. It's not Geoffrey.

Anonymous said...

Welllll..... Yeah, about that.... Wow. Hey, I'm anonymous! isn't that great? BTW, the Googly Eyes are watching you.... :/

Anonymous said...

thanks for spelling my name right, Isabella. And I'm not the one obsessed with Zefrank.
*cough*.

Anonymous said...

This has to be the best. Ever.

Anonymous said...

who the %*&# are you, 7:08 guy?

Mike Kopreski said...

anonymous 7:34, get an account and reveal yourself, punk. (i hope i'm only insulting geoffry or edwin)

these verification codes are getting longer and longer.

Anonymous said...

Yup, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time.

We don't trust him

Anonymous said...

jessie, who has way too much time?

I love chat rooms.

edwin, personally, the comments are funnier than most of oyur posts. no offense.